- Name: TAKAHASHI Shuuji
- Live in: Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan 🇯🇵
- Working at: Navagig, Inc.
- Have degrees: Master of Engineering in Computer Science from University of Tsukuba, Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, Computer Science department (I was at System Software Team at HPCS lab. at University of Tsukuba until 2021-03)
- Weblog: weblog.shuuji3.xyz - Weblog about software engineering.
- Keybase: shuuji3 - Proof of my accounts.
- GitHub: shuuji3 - All public code and projects.
- ResearchGate: TAKAHASHI Shuuji - Fruits of my research in the HPCS Lab., University of Tsukuba.
- LinkedIn: shuuji3 - My resume of the education & job history.
- Stack Overflow: shuuji3 - Some resume and developer history.
- StackShare: shuuji3 - My developer stack.
- Speaker Deck: shuuji3 - Presentation Slides.
- Twitter: @__shuuji3 - Inactive account created for writing English.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Since Gmailβ (2006-10-27 22:16).
I've dedicated the translation of technical documents and articles to improve my English skill as well as to share the latest knowledge to Japanese engineers.
- Kubernetes documentation - Many Japanese translation in sig-docs-ja and website improvements in sig-docs.
- Google's Engineering Practices documentation - Documentation of Google's great engineering practices.
- Let's Encrypt - Website and documentations.
- Transifex - Most dedicated is Django documentations (perhaps several hundreds paragraphs?).
- MDN web docs
- Wikipedia - Articles in en.wikipedia.org.
- and more...
I'm supporting the activities of the following organizations and individuals via my donations:
- NPR / National Public Radio - $5.00/month
- GNU / Free Software Foundation - $5.00/month
- Creative Commons - $5.00/month
- Wikipedia / Wikimedia Foundation - $5.00/month
- Internet Archive - $5.00/month
- pixivFANBOX - For several artists
Generated by Grass-Graph